Inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe. Continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center – CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies.
They’ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions. The DS version will also include exclusive global locations not seen in the film.
→ Title : Cars 2 The Video Game - RELOADED
→ Genre : Action, Adventure, Racing
→ Developer : Avalanche Software
→ Publiser : Disney Interactive
→ Release Date : Disney Interactive
→ Tipe : Offline
System Requirements Minimum :
- OS: Windows® XP 32-bit (with Service Pack 3)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo E2180 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Socket AM2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8800 GT 512MB or AMD HD 4850 512MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit
- Additional Notes: Internet connection is for Steam activation only.
→ Single Link
- Kumpulbagi [Part1] [Part2] [Part3]
- Copiapop [Part1] [Part2] [Part3]
- Recovery Record : 5%
- Size : 2 GB
- Burn or mount the image
- Install the game
- Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory
- Play the game
- Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
- DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING ‘Setup.exe’ (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead.