→ New Content for PC
Dark Souls™: Prepare to Die™ Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, player will discover the story when Knight Artorias still lives.
New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies – Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
→ The Story
Dark Souls is the new action role-playing game from the developers who brought you Demon’s Souls, FromSoftware. Dark Souls will have many familiar features: A dark fantasy universe, tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon’s, not a sequel.
Prepare for a new, despair-inducing world, with a vast, fully-explorable horizon and vertically-oriented landforms. Prepare for a new, mysterious story, centered around the the world of Lodran, but most of all, prepare to die. You will face countless murderous traps, countless darkly grotesque mobs and several gargantuan, supremely powerful demons and dragons bosses.
You must learn from death to persist through this unforgiving world. And you aren’t alone. Dark Souls allows the spirits of other players to show up in your world, so you can learn from their deaths and they can learn from yours. You can also summon players into your world to co-op adventure, or invade other’s worlds to PVP battle. New to Dark Souls are Bonfires, which serve as check points as you fight your way through this epic adventure. While rested at Bonfires, your health and magic replenish but at a cost, all mobs respawn.
Beware: There is no place in Dark Souls that is truly safe. With days of game play and an even more punishing difficulty level, Dark Souls will be the most deeply challenging game you play this year. Can you live through a million deaths and earn your legacy?
- Title : Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- Genre : Action, Adventure, RPG
- Developer : FromSoftware
- Publiser : BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Release Date : 23 Aug, 2012
- Tipe : Offline
System Requirements Minimum :
- OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB
- Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
- Additional: Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
Link Download :
- Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition [Download]
- Recovery Record : 5%
- Size : 3,6 GB
How to Install :
- Save to disk or mount with Daemon Tools
- Install the game
- When you request a serial number, enter whatever it is
- Copy the contents of the folder Fairlight, situated on DVD-it, the installation directory of the game
- Start the game
- Make Offline Profile. When the Games for Windows Live asks – choose “Create New Profile”. Scroll down. Click on the link “create local profile”
- DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING ‘Setup.exe’ (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead.