Like the previous title, Theme Park World tasks players with managing a series of amusement parks. To do this, the player must choose how to spend their available funds, finding a way to expand the number and scope of their parks while remaining profitable.
Income from the park can be used to purchase new rides or attractions, hire staff to maintain the park, and other similar functions. Various elements can be controlled by the player, such as the name of the park, the price of admission, the layout of the roller-coaster tracks, and the quality of food in the park restaurants. An ant-like announcer by the name of Buzzy, voiced by Terry McGovern in the American-tailored Sim Theme Park and Lewis MacLeod in UK release Theme Park World, helps the player with advice during gameplay.
The player can earn golden tickets or keys for completing accolades such as getting a certain number of people in the park, reaching a certain happiness level, and making a certain profit in a year. Golden tickets can be used to buy special rides that cannot otherwise be unlocked by park researchers, as well as unlock golden keys needed to open additional parks.
- Title : Theme Park World
- Genre : Simulation
- Developer : Bullfrog Productions
- Publiser : Electronic Arts
- Release Date : 31 October 1999
- Tipe : Offline
System Requirements Minimum :
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Does not support Windows 2000)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.8 GHz or AMD Ahtlon 64 x2 Dual-Core 4800+ or better
- Memory: 1GB for XP, 2GB for Vista/Win7
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers*
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 8GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows® swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- Other Requirements: A 100% Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7-compatible computer system
- Keyboard/Mouse:100% Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7-compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
Link Download :
- Theme Park World MULTi5-CLASSiO [Kumpulbagi] [Copiapop]
- Theme Park World MULTi5-CLASSiO [Tusfiles] [Zxcfiles]
- Recovery Record : 5%
- Size : 496 MB
How to Install :
- Burn or Mount ISO
- Copy Crack from ISO
- DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING ‘Setup.exe’ (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead.