The best-selling Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® saga takes on an entirely new direction.
In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent™, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent. How far will you go to gain the enemy’s trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You’ll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you’ll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- Title : Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- Genre : Action, Shooter
- Developer : Ubisoft Montreal
- Publiser : Ubisoft
- Release Date : 19 Oct, 2006
- Tipe : Offline
System Requirements Minimum :
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP
- Processor: 3 Ghz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 Ghz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended) – Game optimized for dual-processor-enabled computers.
- System Memory: 1 GB or above (1.5 GB recommended)
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible (EAX recommended) – PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio.
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
Link Download :
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent [ Pastebin ]
- Recovery Record : 5%
- Size : 7 GB
How to Install :
- Mount MDF image with Daemon Tools and install
- Run YASU tool included with this release
- Use nocd.exe
- DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING ‘Setup.exe’ (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead