Wurm Unlimited is your full standalone version of the fantasy sandbox world Wurm Online, the MMORPG where the players are in charge!
A pioneer in the ideas of player influence, crafting and adventure, it is now one of the most deep and feature packed sandbox experiences available.
Whether you enjoy building your home, conquering kingdoms or hunting dragons, Wurm will let you.
Explore the world and make your mark!
In Wurm Unlimited, players can explore an elaborate fantasy sandbox world in the predefined Creative or Adventure modes as well as set up their own game server and invite friends to live and experience the Wurm universe.
→ Title :Wurm Unlimited
→ Genre : Adventure, Indie, RPG
→ Developer : Code Club AB
→ Publiser : Plug In Digital
→ Release Date : 21 Oct, 2015
→ Tipe : Offline/Online
System Requirements Minimum :
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 2.6 GHZ Intel Core 2 DUO or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 4xx , Radeon HD 5xxx
- Hard Drive: 3000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Java Version 8
Link Download :
- Wurm Unlimited-smartSteam [ Kumpulbagi ]
- Wurm Unlimited-smartSteam [ Copiapop ]
- Wurm Unlimited-smartSteam [ Tusfiles ]
- Size : 2,7 GB
How to Install :
- Insert SmartSteamEmu into WurmLauncher folder, or use SmartSteamEmuLauncher with WurmLauncher.exe. You only need to set AppID, it’s 366220
- Open game by SmartSteamLoader.exe or Launcher, get into “Manage Servers”(if it doesn’t open, then uncheck “Dedicated server”) and open second tab. Set External IP to 0.0.0.0, and Internal IP to 127.0.0.1. Set other settings according to your taste
- Return to first tab
- Start server
- Check if you see server in LAN tab
- Try to connect it
- If you can’t connect to your server, probably you need to bridge your all active connections(or try to disable unused ones)
- Enjoy game!
- DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING ‘Setup.exe’ (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead